Tuesday 25 February 2014

Review: Simple Skincare


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved. www.lipstickandbrunch.blogspot.com.au. Taken by - L.


Hey guys! So i just popped by my local Coles store and discovered that the Simple Skincare - Cleansing Facial Wipes are 50% off! Originally the retail price of these packs are $7.58 but I scored these for only $3.98! I had heard so many good reviews on this brand from S and had always wanted to try them out, but never really wanted to spend that much on something that I didn't think was a necessity. Really happy with this find though! But since I haven't had the chance to try this out yet, S will be doing the review below!


- L.







reviewed by - S.

Okay, what can I say about this product? If you don't already know, my skin is BEYOND sensitive, and can often get really dry and flaky. I'm always hesitant to try new skincare ranges as often, the poor result outweighs the intended use of the product. 

Originally, I wanted to try cleansing wipes as I constantly heard great things about them. They seemed like a quick and easy way to remove my make-up and are easily portable in your handbag! So I decided to try a random Nivea packet out, without researching first. My second mistake, was that I had chosen something that was not made for sensitive skin. Let me just tell you, that did not end well! But even so, now that I know more about facial wipes (through trial and error), even wipes that claim to be for 'sensitive skin' still irritate my face.

So imagine my joy when I came across the Simple Skincare range. Low in prices and high in quality! Definitely a score! I am absolutely in LOVE with their products! They are honestly and genuinely very "kind" to my skin. I have not tried all their products but I'm fairly sure that most, if not all, are unfragranced. A big tick in my books!


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved. www.lipstickandbrunch.blogspot.com.au. Taken by - S.

I picked up two of the Simple moisturisers when they were on special at Priceline not too long ago. They are both unfragranced and have a lightweight non-greasy texture. The moisturisers apply smoothly leaving a cooling sensation on your skin. I've found that the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser works exceptionally well under foundation as a base. The Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser has a thicker consistency, which I believe works wonderfully under foundation when targeting more flaky areas of skin.

I put these moisturisers on before I sleep. I use them before applying makeup. I use them on problem areas of skin all over my body. If it's gentle enough to use on a baby, then personally, it's more than good enough for me! The retail price is around $9.99 for 125ml of moisturising goodness. So whether you have sensitive skin like mine, or are just in a market for a great moisturiser, I recommend giving the Simple Skincare range a try! :)


- S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment